Friday, November 13, 2009

Gay Is The Way

The author of this blog brings up a lot of good points about homosexual marriage and how it should be made legal throughout the US. However I do not think that the main argument is being head up by men, from my experience those opposing gay marriage are more evenly dispersed between men and women then the blog said. Most arguments I have heard for the opposition of homosexual marriage is more on the religious and morality basis like that according to the bible marriage is a union between a man and woman under God, and that God does not approve of homosexuality. Now onto my argument I feel it is time to give homosexuals the right to be as happy or as unhappily wed as any heterosexual couple. Allow all Americans to have equal rights, very well done Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment